The world must be getting smaller. Today’s brides think nothing of hopping onto a plane and flying in to choose their dress with Tickled Pink and jetting back in months later for the fitting. It’s been a hectic couple of weeks over the school holidays and Easter, and so far we’ve served brides from South Africa, Paris and Dubai. Just had a call from a lovely lady in Northern Ireland who can’t find her chosen Ian Stuart wedding dress in the Province. However it’s in stock here, so we are hoping we can help. There’s a good Jet2 or Flybe service from Belfast into Leeds/Bradford airport just an hour away from us.
- Tickled Pink of Doncaster reveals average wedding dress spend
- Tickled Pink backs The Sun warning on buying wedding dresses online
- Easter Opening Times at Tickled Pink bridalwear Hatfield Doncaster
- Occasionwear for 2016 now available at Tickled Pink Hatfield Doncaster
- Bridal Sale at Tickled Pink Hatfield Doncaster- Huge Savings for Brides